Friday, April 9, 2010

hye babe__My dear friend__Tired


wow...Hye My babe:) cuiyan and anna :D
Happy Birthday to you <3
muackz..my jimui :D
haizzz...tired yea><
tonight wan go out wit my jimui :)dunno they wan bring me go where :O
haha..hope dun go yamcha..awez yamchayamcha..sien 7 jor:X
bring me go ply the australia funfair:p haha..i'm children :p
they say wan go cs see the movie..wuhuu~.~
haha..and night..wan go out wit my bestfriend[kaijing,wenjie moremore~.~]
he just returned from KL back..tis sunday wan bak KL already :( so faz >.>
hmm..sunday wan go out go out wit my xdo dear frenz:D [LinGz..ZeR0..P[Rocky] hohoho...they so funny :P xixi..
My tuition class start from next week :( sure Very tired>.<
wan go school at everday le:(
haixxxx....SPM + u :)


-No One Is Perfect-



G.L.K.Y I Love You






-MiLo-

No comments:

Post a Comment