Wednesday, March 23, 2011

my BM was failed :(

wuuwuuuu T.T
today is SPM result out's day .
i wake up in early morning,we all hv an appointment meet in the school.
i was happy that i can meet all my dears frds agn =D
when i reach thr. their was waiting me at the bus stop outside the school.
weeeeeeeeee..i miss u all badly my dears frds ❤
When i was there from the teacher to know the result of my, i almost was cry ady :(
what the hell ! my bm was fail , i'm stun at the time :(
i really try my best ady. haizzzzzzzz...i'm stupid .rite?? :(
4 subjet was GAGAL and 4 subject was LULUS too .
aiksssss...i think sad can't chg anything too. just face the true ba .
everything will be alright everything will be fine =)
starting my working life . SG ! i'm coming .



P/S: 至少我有努力过..




-MiLo-

No comments:

Post a Comment