Tuesday, October 19, 2010

just my feelings!不要对号入座=)

may i use english type my blog for today ?xD
haizzz..speechless
what can i say and i should to say?
who is that weird ppl o.O you or me?
i dun wanna say much to you.
i hate u so much. that is true!
i know i should not be hate you,but u always do smthg makes me hate u
most hate when u said some 'bullshit' stuff to me..
i know sometimes u do these 'smthg' is gud for me.but....hv u thought my feelings?
chill '-'
u are not entitled to hurt someone like her .i can feel how much her love u.
she is ppl.she has feel too.u are not selfish u just are cruel!
i know i no entitled to say u like that
but pls!dun hurt her anymore.i most hate like u kind ppl..
thx u give me the past and the love. i won't forget our memory and
i no longer love u anymore now and forever =)
i just do as u want.dun blame me ..







ps:
有时候...不是相爱就可以在一起..也不一定要在一起.
我们没有缘..
很早以前就该断了..只是自己不愿意离开..
不怪你..谁也怪不了..如果现在这样的生活
都是我们彼此想要的..过得开心..哪又有什么不好?
算了吧..1切都是缘..爱了就是爱了..不爱了就是不爱了..
我只能说..我不会再爱你了..现在不会就算有个以后我们都不会再有可能
因为我们已经不是我们要的不是现在..还有那种以后
=)





-MiLo-

No comments:

Post a Comment